The Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wassallam) said:
1. “Whoever boycotts his brother [for no legislated reason] for a year, it is as if he has spilled his blood.” As-Sahīhah 928.
2. “The Prophets are alive in their graves, praying.” As-Sahīhah 621. This hadeeth refers to the life of the grave, which is not like the life of this world. Seeking their intercession, and making du’ā to them is impermissible Shirk.
3. “There is no superiority for the Arab over the non-Arab, nor the non-Arab over the Arab, nor a white person over a black person nor a black person over a white person except in terms of piety and dutifulness to Allaah. The people [all of them] came from [the Prophet] Ādam, and Ādam came from soil.” Sahīh al-Jāmi’ 1780.
4. “Withhold your belching from us, for most of those who are full-up (satiated) in this world will be hungriest in the Hereafter.” As-Sahīhah 343.
5. The Messenger (salallaahu ‘alaihi wassallam) said regarding the Ka’bah: “How pleasant you are and how pleasant is your fragrance! How great you are and how great is your sanctity! By Him in whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, the sanctity of the believer is greater with Allāh than your sanctity, his blood and wealth, and to think but good of him.” Ibn Mājah 3933.
6. “Do not turn back to being disbelievers after I am gone by striking one another’s necks.” Ibn Mājah 3942. The act of killing another Muslim is lesser kufr and a major sin.
7. From Wahshee from the Companions that they said: “O Allaah’s Messenger! We eat but do not feel satiated.” He said: “Perhaps you eat separately?” They said: “Yes.” So he said: “Gather together around your food, and mention Allaah’s name, and He will place blessings in it for you.” Al-Albaanee said: Hasan li-ghairihi in “Saheeh al-Kalim at-Tayyib”, no. 146.
8. The Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:
“Do not dislike daughters for indeed they are dearly pleasant and friendly.” Sahīhah, 3206.
9. Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wassallam) said: “There are three whose supplication (du’aa) is answered without doubt: the father, the traveller and the oppressed.” Sahīhah, 596.
10. Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wassallam) said: “Whoever says when he enters the morning: Radeetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-Islaami Deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin nabiyyan, (I am pleased with Allaah as the Lord, and with Islaam as a Religion, and with Muhammad as a Prophet), then I am the guarantor that I will take him by his hand until I enter him into Jannah.” As-Sahīhah, no. 2686.